De Finetti Meets Ellsberg
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2013. "Ambiguity and robust statistics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 974-1049.
- Federico Ciliberto & Elie Tamer, 2009.
"Market Structure and Multiple Equilibria in Airline Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1791-1828, November.
- Elie Tamer & Federico Ciliberto, 2004. "Market Structure and Multiple Equilibria in Airline Markets," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 517, Econometric Society.
- Elie Tamer & Federico Ciliberto, 2004. "Market Structure and Multiple Equilibria in Airline Markets," 2004 Meeting Papers 52, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Tamer, Elie, 2009. "Market structure and multiple equilibria in airline markets," MPRA Paper 38635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2010.
"Symmetry of evidence without evidence of symmetry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 5(3), September.
- Larry G. Epstein & Kyoungwon Seo, 2008. "Symmetry Of Evidence Without Evidence Of Symmetry," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-018, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Chernozhukov, Victor & Yildiz, Muhamet, 2016.
"Fragility of asymptotic agreement under Bayesian learning,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(1), January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Victor Chernozhukov & Muhamet Yildiz, 2009. "Fragility of Asymptotic Agreement under Bayesian Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000139, David K. Levine.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34728615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003. "Recursive multiple-priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Larry G. Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2007.
"Learning Under Ambiguity,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1275-1303.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2002. "Learning Under Ambiguity," RCER Working Papers 497, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER), revised Mar 2005.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Learning Under Ambiguity," RCER Working Papers 527, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2013.
"A Point Decision for Partially Identified Auction Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 384-397, October.
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2012. "A Point Decision For Partially Identified Auction Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-569, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Frank Schorfheide, 2012.
"Bayesian and Frequentist Inference in Partially Identified Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 755-782, March.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Bayesian and Frequentist Inference in Partially Identified Models," NBER Working Papers 14882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "No Two Experiments are Identical," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2017.
- Philip A. Haile & Elie Tamer, 2003.
"Inference with an Incomplete Model of English Auctions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 1-51, February.
- Philip Haile, 2000. "Inference with an Incomplete Model of English Auctions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1546, Econometric Society.
- Haile,P.A. & Tamer,E.T., 2000. "Inference with an incomplete model of English auctions," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Elie Tamer, 2010. "Partial Identification in Econometrics," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 167-195, September.
- Epstein Larry G & Seo Kyoungwon, 2011. "Symmetry or Dynamic Consistency?," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Machina, Mark J & Schmeidler, David, 1992. "A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 745-780, July.
- Elie Tamer, 2003. "Incomplete Simultaneous Discrete Response Model with Multiple Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 147-165.
More about this item
KeywordsSavage/de Finetti classic model; Ellsberg Paradox;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2014-04-18 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-04-18 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2013s-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.