A Point Decision For Partially Identified Auction Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2013. "A Point Decision for Partially Identified Auction Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 384-397, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2017.
Microeconomics.ca working papers
yoram_halevy-2017-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2018.
- Larry G. Epstein & Yoram Halevy, 2017. "Ambiguous Correlation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kim, Dong-Hyuk, 2013. "Optimal choice of a reserve price under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 587-602.
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2013.
"Emprical Relevance of Ambiguity in First Price Auction Models,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2013-607, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2015. "Empirical Relevance of Ambiguity in First Price Auction Models," Papers 1504.02516, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:econom:v:204:y:2018:i:2:p:189-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G. & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2014. "De Finetti meets Ellsberg," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 11-26.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "No Two Experiments are Identical," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2017.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2012-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .