Symmetry Of Evidence Without Evidence Of Symmetry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mongin Philippe, 1995.
"Consistent Bayesian Aggregation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 313-351, August.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1993. "Consistent Bayesian Aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers 1993019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mongin, P., 1995. "Consistent Bayesian aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1176, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2017.
Microeconomics.ca working papers
yoram_halevy-2017-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2018.
- Larry G. Epstein & Yoram Halevy, 2017. "Ambiguous Correlation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Peter Klibanoff & Sujoy Mukerji & Kyoungwon Seo, 2014. "Perceived Ambiguity and Relevant Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 1945-1978, September.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & De Castro, Luciano, 2014. "Parametric representation of preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 642-667.
- Luciano Castro & Alain Chateauneuf, 2011.
"Ambiguity aversion and trade,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(2), pages 243-273, October.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Luciano I. de Castro, 2011. "Ambiguity Aversion and Trade," Discussion Papers 1526, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Luciano De Castro & Alain Chateauneuf, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion and trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00685408, HAL.
- Epstein Larry G & Seo Kyoungwon, 2011. "Symmetry or Dynamic Consistency?," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2014. "De Finetti meets Ellsberg," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 11-26.
- repec:bos:wpaper:wp2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G. & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2015. "Exchangeable capacities, parameters and incomplete theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 879-917.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2013. "Ambiguity and robust statistics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 974-1049.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Prediction Markets to Forecast Electricity Demand," Discussion Papers 1529, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "No Two Experiments are Identical," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2017.
- Roee Teper, 2016. "Plans of Action," Working Paper 5859, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:wpaper:wp2008-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.