Symmetry of evidence without evidence of symmetry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Larry G. Epstein & Kyoungwon Seo, 2008. "Symmetry Of Evidence Without Evidence Of Symmetry," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-018, Boston University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mongin Philippe, 1995.
"Consistent Bayesian Aggregation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 313-351, August.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1993. "Consistent Bayesian Aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers 1993019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mongin, P., 1995. "Consistent Bayesian aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1176, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epstein Larry G & Seo Kyoungwon, 2011. "Symmetry or Dynamic Consistency?," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2014. "De Finetti meets Ellsberg," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 11-26.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2013. "Ambiguity and robust statistics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 974-1049.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2017.
Microeconomics.ca working papers
yoram_halevy-2017-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2018.
- Larry G. Epstein & Yoram Halevy, 2017. "Ambiguous Correlation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Peter Klibanoff & Sujoy Mukerji & Kyoungwon Seo, 2014. "Perceived Ambiguity and Relevant Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 1945-1978, September.
- repec:bos:wpaper:wp2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G. & Seo, Kyoungwon, 2015. "Exchangeable capacities, parameters and incomplete theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 879-917.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Prediction Markets to Forecast Electricity Demand," Discussion Papers 1529, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roee Teper, 2016. "Plans of Action," Working Paper 5859, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "No Two Experiments are Identical," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2017.
- Luciano Castro & Alain Chateauneuf, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion and trade," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(2), pages 243-273, October.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & De Castro, Luciano, 2014. "Parametric representation of preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 642-667.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbiguity; exchangeability; symmetry; updating; learning; multiple-priors;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .