Report NEP-MIC-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Francetich & David Kreps, 2014. "Bayesian Inference Does Not Lead You Astray... On Average," Working Papers 514, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Larry G. Epstein & Kyoungwon Seo, 2013. "De Finetti Meets Ellsberg," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-35, CIRANO.
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolï¿½, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Working Papers 717, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2014. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00974144, HAL.
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2014. "On equilibrium payoffs in wage bargaining with discount rates varying in time," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971403, HAL.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- Buechel, Berno & Klein, Jan, 2014. "Do Consumers' Preferences Really Matter? - A Note on Spatial Competition with Restricted Strategies," MPRA Paper 55288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi & Martin Shubik, 2014. "Minimally Complex Exchange Mechanisms: Emergence of Prices, Markets, and Money," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1945, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.