Objective versus subjective assessments: The IPCC treatment of the total economic impact of climate change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Tol, 2015.
"Bootstraps for Meta-Analysis with an Application to the Impact of Climate Change,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 287-303, August.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Bootstraps for Meta-Analysis with an Application to the Impact of Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6413, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Roberto Roson & Dominique Van der Mensbrugghe, 2012.
"Climate change and economic growth: impacts and interactions,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 270-285.
- Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2010. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: Impacts and Interactions," Working Papers 2010_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsIPCC; economic impact of climate change; kernel regression;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-04-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:6914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .