Assessing the Economic Impacts of Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:6:p:1141-1162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard S. J. Tol & Robert J. Nicholls & Sally Brown & Jochen Hinkel & Athanasios T. Vafeidis & Tom Spencer & Mark Schuerch, 2016. "Comment on ‘The Global Impacts of Extreme Sea-Level Rise: A Comprehensive Economic Assessment’," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(2), pages 341-344, June.
- Hjort, Ingrid, 2016. "Potential Climate Risks in Financial Markets: A Literature Overview," Memorandum 01/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- T. Chatzivasileiadis & F. Estrada & M. W. Hofkes & R. S. J. Tol, 2017. "Systematic sensitivity analysis of the full economic impacts of sea level rise," Working Paper Series 1617, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Mattia Amadio & Jaroslav Mysiak & Lorenzo Carrera & Elco Koks, 2016. "Improving flood damage assessment models in Italy," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 82(3), pages 2075-2088, July.
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 9916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Valeria Costantini & Giorgia Sforna & Anil Markandya & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "Impact And Distribution Of Climatic Damages: A Methodological Proposal With A Dynamic Cge Model Applied To Global Climate Negotiations," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0226, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Thomas Brenner & Daniel Lee, 2014. "Weather Conditions and Economic Growth - Is Productivity Hampered by Climate Change?," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2016.
"The Impacts Of Climate Change According To The Ipcc,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-20, February.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2015. "The impacts of climate change according to the IPCC," Working Paper Series 7815, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Uncertainty in optimal pollution levels: Modeling the benefit area," MPRA Paper 47768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Tol, 2015.
"Bootstraps for Meta-Analysis with an Application to the Impact of Climate Change,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 287-303, August.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Bootstraps for Meta-Analysis with an Application to the Impact of Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6413, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- CISCAR MARTINEZ Juan Carlos & FEYEN Luc & SORIA RAMIREZ Antonio & LAVALLE Carlo & PERRY Miles & RAES Frank & NEMRY Francoise & DEMIREL Hande & RÓZSAI Máté & DOSIO Alessandro & DONATELLI Marcello & SRI, 2014.
"Climate Impacts in Europe. The JRC PESETA II Project,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC87011, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Feyen, Luc & Soria, Antonio & Lavalle, Carlo & Raes, Frank & Perry, Miles & Nemry, Françoise & Demirel, Hande & Rozsai, Máté & Dosio, Alessandro & Donatelli, Marcello & Srivastav, 2014. "Climate Impacts in Europe - The JRC PESETA II Project," MPRA Paper 55725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anil Markandya, 2017. "State of Knowledge on Climate Change, Water, and Economics," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26491, The World Bank.
- Bosello, Francesco & De Cian, Enrica, 2014.
"Climate change, sea level rise, and coastal disasters. A review of modeling practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 593-605.
- Francesco Bosello & Enrica De Cian, 2013. "Climate Change, Sea Level Rise, and Coastal Disasters. A Review of Modeling Practices," Working Papers 2013.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2013. "Targets for global climate policy: An overview," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 911-928.
- Francesco Bosello & Enrica De Cian & Licia Ferranna, 2015. "Catastrophic Risk, Precautionary Abatement, and Adaptation Transfers," Working Papers 2014.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halkos, George, 2014. "The Economics of Climate Change Policy: Critical review and future policy directions," MPRA Paper 56841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 09916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Dangerous Interference With The Climate System: An Economic Assessment," Working Paper Series 10016, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Modeling; Impact Assessment; Climate Change;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femre3:2012.02-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.