The Uncertainty about the Total Economic Impact of Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Pycroft & Juan Carlos Ciscar & Robert Nicholls, 2012. "Global Impacts of Sea-level Rise: An assessment with the GEM-E3 model," EcoMod2012 4054, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change/uncertainty/impacts/Social cost of carbon/cost;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .