Porto Marghera and the Industrial Ecology Challenge: Why it did not become an Eco-Industrial Park
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Piva, Francesco, 1983. "I primi operai di Marghera [The first workers in Porto Marghera]," MPRA Paper 19536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Desrochers, 2002. "Industrial ecology and the rediscovery of inter-firm recycling linkages: historical evidence and policy implications," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 1031-1057, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mattesini, F. & Quintieri, B., 2006. "Does a reduction in the length of the working week reduce unemployment? Some evidence from the Italian economy during the Great Depression," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 413-437, July.
- Scott F. Turner & Will Mitchell & Richard A. Bettis, 2010. "Responding to Rivals and Complements: How Market Concentration Shapes Generational Product Innovation Strategy," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 854-872, August.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher & Cédric Gossart & Muge Ozman, 2014.
"Lock-in and path dependence: an evolutionary approach to eco-innovations,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1037-1065, November.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher & Cédric Gossart & Müge Özman Gossart, 2014. "Lock-in and path dependence : an evolutionary approach to eco-innovations," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-02394329, HAL.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher & Cédric Gossart & Müge Özman Gossart, 2014. "Lock-in and path dependence : an evolutionary approach to eco-innovations," Post-Print hal-02394329, HAL.
- Jonathan S. Krones, 2017. "Industrial Symbiosis in the Upper Valley: A Study of the Casella-Hypertherm Recycling Partnership," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-16, May.
- Taddeo, Raffaella & Simboli, Alberto & Morgante, Anna & Erkman, Suren, 2017. "The Development of Industrial Symbiosis in Existing Contexts. Experiences From Three Italian Clusters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 55-67.
- Erwan Queinnec & Pierre Desrochers, 2012. "Can Market Economy Be Ecology-Friendly ? The Case Of Waste Recycling In The Nineteenth Century," Post-Print hal-01367963, HAL.
- Yong Geng & Murray Haight & Qinghua Zhu, 2007. "Empirical analysis of eco-industrial development in China," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 121-133.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Symbiosis; Eco-industrial Park; Chemistry sector; Italy;
All these keywords.
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.