|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|11 Ceinture Um Schlass, L-5880 Hesperange Luxembourg|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali; Facoltà di Economia "Giorgio Fuà"; Università Politecnica delle Marche (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bartolini, David & Ninka, Eniel & Santolini, Raffaella, 2017. "Tax Decentralisation, Labour productivity and Employment," MPRA Paper 81070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Favaro, Donata & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2014. "Knowledge externalities and knowledge creation: the role of inventors’ working relationships and mobility," MPRA Paper 64527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mannino, Ilda & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2014. "Porto Marghera and the Industrial Ecology Challenge: Why it did not become an Eco-Industrial Park," MPRA Paper 55166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Favaro, Donata & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2012. "Productivity in innovation: the role of inventor connections and mobility," MPRA Paper 38950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donata Favaro & Eniel Ninka & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Human capital, technology intensity and growth in a regional context," ERSA conference papers ersa10p687, European Regional Science Association.
- Ninka, Eniel, 2009.
"Il territorio ascolano e le sue dinamiche demografiche
[The demographic dynamics and the territory of Ascoli Piceno]," MPRA Paper 21462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çela, Eralba & Moretti, Eros & Ninka, Eniel, 2008. "Italy-Albania The migrant as a bridge between two homelands: The role of remittances," MPRA Paper 21309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ninka, Eniel, 2005. "Go West: The Western Balkans towards European integration," MPRA Paper 21459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Çela, Eralba & Moretti, Eros & Ninka, Eniel, 2008.
"Italy-Albania The migrant as a bridge between two homelands: The role of remittances,"
21309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eralba CELA, 2014. "Motivations behind the size of remittances. Evidence from Albanians in Italy," Working Papers 406, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2012-05-29 2015-06-05
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2012-05-29 2015-06-05
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2012-05-29 2015-06-05
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-06-05
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2014-04-18
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-05-29
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2015-06-05
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2014-04-18
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2012-05-29
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2012-05-29
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2017-09-03
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2017-09-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eniel Ninka should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.