Report NEP-IPR-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," Working Papers hal-00682563, HAL.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (3ème partie) : Les pools, du cartel à l'abolition partielle du système des patents," Working Papers hal-00682591, HAL.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1204r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark A. Lemley, 2012. "Fixing the Patent Office," NBER Working Papers 18081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Favaro, Donata & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2012. "Productivity in innovation: the role of inventor connections and mobility," MPRA Paper 38950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ejermo, Olof & Jung, Taehyun, 2012. "Demographic patterns and trends in patenting: Gender, age, and education of inventors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Tramontanta, Fabio & Ventura, Marco, 2012. "On the dynamics of innovators and imitators," MPRA Paper 38949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Manjarrés-Henríquez,Liney & Grimaldi,Rosa, 2012. "Does academic consulting require any research? Examining the relationship between research funding and academic consulting," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201203, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 May 2012.