Fixing the Patent Office
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D., 2017. "Why weak patents? Testing the examiner ignorance hypothesis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 43-56.
- Arruñada, Benito & Hansen, Stephen, 2015.
"Organizing public good provision: Lessons from Managerial Accounting,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 185-191.
- Benito Arruñada & Stephen Eliot Hansen, 2014. "Organizing public good provision: Lessons from managerial accounting," Economics Working Papers 1445, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-05-29 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2012-05-29 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .