Dysfunctions of the patent system and their effects on competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Encaoua & Thierry Madiès, 2012. "Dysfunctions of the patent system and their effects on competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00740716, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2011.
"The quality factor in patent systems,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1755-1793, December.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The quality factor in patent systems," Working Papers 422, Bruegel.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The Quality Factor in Patent Systems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2010. "The quality factor in patent systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 7921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Phillipe, 2009. "Search of Prior Art and Revelation of Information by Patent Applicants," Working Papers 2009-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Reitzig, Markus, 2004.
"Determinants of opposition against EPO patent grants--the case of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 443-480, April.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Reitzig, Markus, 2002. "Determinants of Opposition Against EPO Patent Grants - The Case of Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals," CEPR Discussion Papers 3645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne Layne-Farrar & Gerard Llobet & Jorge Padilla, 2014.
"Payments and Participation: The Incentives to Join Cooperative Standard Setting Efforts,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 24-49, March.
- Anne Layne-Farrar & Gerard Llobet, 2012. "Payments and Participation: The Incentives to Join Cooperative Standard Setting Efforts," Working Papers wp2012_1203, CEMFI.
- Deepak Hegde & David C. Mowery & Stuart Graham, 2007. "Pioneers, Submariners, or Thicket-builders: Which Firms Use Continuations in Patenting?," NBER Working Papers 13153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio Maria Manenti, 2015. "Intellectual Property and Innovation in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)," JRC Working Papers JRC97541, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsuncertain patents; product market; technology market; innovation market; litigation; licensing cost; fragmentation; patent pools; competition policy; pools de brevets; coût des licences; litiges; brevets incertains; marchés des produits; de la technologie et de l'innovation; fragmentation des brevets; politique de la concurrence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00848247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .