Report NEP-PUB-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov & David A. Wise, 2017. "Social Security Claiming Decisions: Survey Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2017. "The Credibility of Commitment and Optimal Nonlinear Savings Taxation," Working Papers 201708, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Wilemme, 2017. "Optimal Taxation to Correct Job Mismatching," Working Papers halshs-01531309, HAL.
- Hatgioannides, John & Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2017. "Should the Rich Be Taxed More? The Fiscal Inequality Coefficient," IZA Discussion Papers 10978, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guerreiro, Joao & Rebelo, Sï¿½rgio & Teles, Pedro, 2017. "Should Robots Be Taxed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2017. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Capital Mobility," Discussion Papers dp17-13, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Bartolini, David & Ninka, Eniel & Santolini, Raffaella, 2017. "Tax Decentralisation, Labour productivity and Employment," MPRA Paper 81070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Tempere, 2017. "An equilibrium-conserving taxation scheme for income from capital," Papers 1708.08275, arXiv.org.
- Ali Enami, 2017. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Taxes and Transfers in Fighting Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 1711, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sanchez Villalba, Miguel A., 2017. "On the effects of repeated tax amnesties," MPRA Paper 80936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Larrimore & Jacob Mortenson & David Splinter, 2017. "Whose Child Is This? Shifting of Dependents Among EITC Claimants Within the Same Household," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-089, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Margarita Beneke & Nora Lustig & Jose Andres Oliva, 2017. "The impact of taxes and social spending on inequality and poverty in El Salvador," Working Papers 1709, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2017. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Income Distribution and Poverty in Latin America. An Application of the Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Methodology," Working Papers 1714, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Daude & Nora Lustig & Angel Melguizo & Jose Ramon Perea, 2017. "On the Middle 70%. The Impact of Fiscal Policy on the Emerging Middle Class in Latin America usting Commitment to Equity," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 72, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2017. "Assessment of the 2017 Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion," Discussion Papers DP 2017-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Maïmouna Diakite & Jean-François Brun & Souleymane Diarra & Nasser Ary Tanimoune, 2017. "The effects of tax coordination on the tax revenue mobilization in West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)," Working Papers halshs-01535104, HAL.
- Chokri Terzi & Anis El Ammari & Ali Bouchrika & Khalil Mhadhbi, 2017. "Optimal Taxation and Economic Growth in Tunisia: Short and Long Run Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers hal-01541131, HAL.