Report NEP-GEO-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2015. "Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1518, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Nabavi, Pardis, 2015. "Increasing Wage Gap, Spatial Structure and Market Access: Evidence from Swedish Micro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 409, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015. "Location Strategies of Multinationals from Emerging Countries in the EU Regions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 93, European Institute, LSE.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2015. "Networking, context and firm-level innovation: Cooperation through the regional filter in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 10624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Political Entrepreneurship, Cluster Policies and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 407, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Klein, Alexander & Leunig, Tim, 2015. "Gibrat’s law and the British industrial revolution," Economic History Working Papers 62159, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015. "Research clusters: How public subsidies matter?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01159523, HAL.
- Lavesson, Niclas, 2015. "When and how does commuting to cities influence rural employment growth?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- M. Modica & A. Reggiani & P. Nijkamp, 2015. "A Comparative Analysis of Gibrat’s and Zipf’s Law on Urban Population," Working Papers wp1008, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Favaro, Donata & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2014. "Knowledge externalities and knowledge creation: the role of inventors’ working relationships and mobility," MPRA Paper 64527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aráoz, María Florencia & Nicolini Alessi, Esteban, 2015. "Persistence vs. Reversal and Agglomeration Economies vs. Natural Resources. Regional inequality in Argentina in the first half of the twentieth century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp15-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2015. "Does Agglomeration Discourage Fertility? Evidence from the Japanese General Social Survey 2000-2010," Discussion papers 15067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vincent Viguié, 2015. "Cross-commuting and housing prices in a polycentric modeling of cities," Working Papers 2015.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Jairo, Acuna-Alfaro & Nguyen, Cuong & Tran, Anh & Phung, Tung, 2014. "The Urban-Rural Gap in Governance: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 64705, University Library of Munich, Germany.