Report NEP-OPM-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovannini, Massimo & Kollmann, Robert & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "Euro Area and U.S. External Adjustment: The Role of Commodity Prices and Emerging Market Shocks," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181547, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Raphael Auer & Ariel Burstein & Sarah M Lein, 2018. "Exchange rates and prices: evidence from the 2015 Swiss franc appreciation," BIS Working Papers 751, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marco Del Negro & Domenico Giannone & Marc P. Giannoni & Andrea Tambalotti, 2018. "Global Trends in Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 25039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jocelyn Maillard, 2018. "Heterogeneity, Rigidity and Convergence of Labor Markets in the Euro Area," Working Papers 1823, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Allegret-Sallenave, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates’ adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a non linear NATREX model," Working Papers hal-01880331, HAL.
- Eniel Ninka & Engjell Pere, 2017. "International Trade in Western Balkan Countries: Analysis Based on the Gravity Model," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 126, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ricardo Sabbadini, 2018. "Overcoming the Original Sin: gains from local currency external debt," Working Papers Series 484, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Thorvardur T. Olafsson, 2018. "Cross-Border Credit Intermediation and Domestic Liquidity Provision in a Small Open Economy," IMF Working Papers 18/202, International Monetary Fund.
- William Barnett & Chan Wang & Xue Wang & Liyuan Wu, 2018. "What inflation measure should a currency union target?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201805, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2018.
- Sergio Rebelo & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2018. "Rare Disasters, Financial Development, and Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 25031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioana Moldovan & Marina V Rousset & Chris Walker, 2018. "Managing Reductions in Aid Inflows: Assessing Policy Choices in Haiti," IMF Working Papers 18/198, International Monetary Fund.