Report NEP-KNM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- García Granero,Ana & Vega-Jurado,Jaider, 2012. "External knowledge sourcing and innovation performance: the role of managerial practices," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201201, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 May 2012.
- Edwards-Schachter, Mónica & Anlló, Guillermo & Castro-Martínez, Elena & Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel & Fernández De Lucio, Ignacio, 2012. "Motives for inter-firm cooperation on R&D and innovation: empirical evidence from Argentine and Spain," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201204, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 04 Jun 2012.
- Favaro, Donata & Ninka, Eniel & Turvani, Margherita, 2012. "Productivity in innovation: the role of inventor connections and mobility," MPRA Paper 38950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Hooge & Cédric Dalmasso, 2011. "Learning from innovation echoes in mature organizations - The case of the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-00696968, HAL.
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The relevance of marketing in the success of innovations," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Guy Parmentier & Vincent Mangematin, 2011. "Community as a locus of innovation: co-innovation with users in the creative industries," Working Papers hal-00658535, HAL.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," Working Papers hal-00682563, HAL.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Job Creation Effects of R&D Expenditures: Are High-tech Sectors the Key?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-10, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Projection of R&D-intensive enterprise growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cerqueti, Roy & Tramontanta, Fabio & Ventura, Marco, 2012. "On the dynamics of innovators and imitators," MPRA Paper 38949, University Library of Munich, Germany.