Learning from innovation echoes in mature organizations - The case of the automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Pich & Christoph H. Loch & Arnoud De Meyer, 2002. "On Uncertainty, Ambiguity, and Complexity in Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1008-1023, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation management; R&D stakeholders; learning dynamics; mature firms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-05-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-05-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-29 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00696968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .