An organisational design approach of business environments: the case of Barcamps milieu in Paris
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardon, Dominique & Cardon, Christophe, 2007. "The Strength of Weak Cooperation:an Attempt to Understand the Meaning of Web 2.0," MPRA Paper 4581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Segrestin, Blanche, 2005. "Partnering to explore: The Renault-Nissan Alliance as a forerunner of new cooperative patterns," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 657-672, June.
- Joel West & Karim Lakhani, 2008. "Getting Clear About Communities in Open Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 223-231.
- Nakhla, Michel, 2003. "Information, coordination and contractual relations in firms," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 101-119, March.
- Auray, Nicolas, 2007. "Folksonomy: the New Way to Serendipity," MPRA Paper 4582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsopen innovation; start-ups; innovation networks; business environments; organisational design; France; organisational transformations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00796937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .