An organisational design approach of business environments: the case of Barcamps milieu in Paris
Shifting business environment is often described as a decisive factor for organisational transformations. Various levels of organisation are proposed by the literature in order for an enterprise to be able to handle factors that outreach their boundaries. In this paper, we examine the case of Barcamps, a novel organisational pattern addressing issues beyond productivity and efficiency. We propose an analysis of its design parameters and functional requirements, contributing to the research and practice of organisational design beyond the boundaries of a specific organisation.
|Date of creation:||23 Nov 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in International Journal of Organisational Design and Engineering, 2011, 1 (4/2011), pp.315-330. <10.1504/IJODE.2011.043809>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00796937|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Auray, Nicolas, 2007. "Folksonomy: the New Way to Serendipity," MPRA Paper 4582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Segrestin, Blanche, 2005. "Partnering to explore: The Renault-Nissan Alliance as a forerunner of new cooperative patterns," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 657-672, June.
- Nakhla, Michel, 2003. "Information, coordination and contractual relations in firms," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 101-119, March.
- Joel West & Karim Lakhani, 2008. "Getting Clear About Communities in Open Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 223-231.
- Cardon, Dominique & Cardon, Christophe, 2007. "The Strength of Weak Cooperation:an Attempt to Understand the Meaning of Web 2.0," MPRA Paper 4581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00796937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.