Partnering to explore: The Renault-Nissan Alliance as a forerunner of new cooperative patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariño, Africa & Doz, Yves, 2000. "Rescuing troubled alliances... before it's too late," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-182, April.
- Koza, Mitchell & Lewin, Arie, 2000. "Managing partnerships and strategic alliances: raising the odds of success," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 146-151, April.
- Armand Hatchuel, 2001. "Towards Design Theory and Expandable Rationality: The Unfinished Program of Herbert Simon," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(3), pages 260-273, September.
- Aggeri, Franck, 1999. "Environmental policies and innovation: A knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 699-717, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Jean & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2014. "Convince me or commit me? Avoid the cognitive trap induced by Non-Human Actors in early stages of NPD," Post-Print hal-00976059, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat & Benoît Roussel & Patrick Truchot, 2009. "Portfolio Management Of Innovation Fields : Applying Ck Design Theory In Cross Industry Exploratory Partnership," Post-Print hal-00416790, HAL.
- Sophie Hooge & Laura Le Du, 2014. "Stimulating industrial ecosystems with sociotechnical imaginaries: The case of Renault Innovation Community," Post-Print hal-00975558, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat, 2011. "Exploring over the Presumed Identity of Emerging Technology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00641765, HAL.
- Sophie Hooge & Kevin Levillain & Ludivine Guérineau & Anne Bion-Robin & Julie Gautier, 2016. "Designing exploratory partnerships in Southeast Asia: The challenge of building a sustainable ecosystem to address chronic malnutrition," Post-Print hal-01364198, HAL.
- Paris Chrysos, 2011. "An organisational design approach of business environments: the case of Barcamps milieu in Paris," Post-Print halshs-00796937, HAL.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:05:n:s1363919617400096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jóna, György, 2017.
"Versenytársak együttműködésének hatása a regionális gazdasági fejlődésre
[Impacts of rivals cooperation on regional economic development]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 54-73.
- Mathias Béjean & Sébastien Gand, 2010. "The odyssey of "alternative firms": new organizational propositions from a case-study," Post-Print hal-00708237, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:34:y:2005:i:5:p:657-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .