Environmental policies and innovation : a knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2006.
"Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations,"
Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers
12041, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2006. "Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2006.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Franck Aggeri, 2015.
"Managerial phenomena to the test of standard economic thinking
[Les phénomènes gestionnaires à l'épreuve de la pensée économique standard]," Post-Print hal-01200635, HAL.
- Franck Aggeri & Aurélien Acquier, 2005. "La théorie des stakeholders permet-elle de rendre compte des pratiques d'entreprise en matière de RSE ?," Post-Print halshs-00645708, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:22:p:6487-:d:288151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2019. "Commitment in the unknown: An innovative use of the Profit-with-Purpose corporate framework to ensure responsible innovation," Post-Print hal-02171252, HAL.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Yu-Lu & Ma, Chao-Qun & Shen, Bo, 2017. "Can environmental innovation facilitate carbon emissions reduction? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 18-28.
- Pinget, Amandine, 2016.
"Spécificités des déterminants des innovations environnementales : une approche appliquée aux PME
[Specificities of determinants for environmental innovation : an approach applied to SMEs]," MPRA Paper 80108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Akli Achabou & Sihem Dekhili & Linda Prince, 2014. "Proactive CSR: Analytical Hierarchy Process And Empirical Assessment In The French Context," Working Papers 2014-75, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rémi Beulque & Franck Aggeri, 2015.
"Circular economy at the glance of business models - learnings from automotive end-of-life - XXIVth International Conference on Strategic Management
[L’économie circulaire au prisme des business mod," Post-Print hal-01168201, HAL.
- Sébastien Gand & Elvira Periac, 2016. "Gouverner sans les instruments ? La difficile construction des politiques relatives à la perte d'autonomie des personnes âgées," Post-Print hal-01258274, HAL.
- Beatriz Junquera & Jesús Ángel Del Brío, 2016. "Preventive Command and Control Regulation: A Case Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri & Jean-Yves Caneill, 2017. "Policy making as collective bricolage: the role of the electricity sector in the making of the European carbon market," Post-Print hal-01615460, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2155-:d:154237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franck Aggeri, 2005. "Les régimes de gouvernementalité dans le domaine de l'environnement," Post-Print hal-01117318, HAL.
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri & Jean-Yves Caneill, 2017. "Policy making as collective bricolage: the role of the electricity sector in the making of the European carbon market," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01615460, HAL.
- Maxime Thomas & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Why is Business Model Innovation so poorly innovative ? Uncovering the critical role of collaborative design in Business Model Innovation," Post-Print hal-01499143, HAL.
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2013. "The impact of environmental regulation frameworks and firm-level factors on eco-innovations: evidence from DEFRA survey of UK manufacturing firms," Chapters, in: Mehmet Ugur (ed.), Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 6, pages 149-181, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:281-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:99:d:62575 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolicies; cooperative; innovation; environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00644610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.