Report NEP-CSE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Brossard & Inès Moussa, 2012. "The trilogy of knowledge spillovers in French regions: a history of nature, channels and boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1207, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- García Granero,Ana & Vega-Jurado,Jaider, 2012. "External knowledge sourcing and innovation performance: the role of managerial practices," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201201, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 May 2012.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2012. "Are technological gatekeepers constraining my cluster? Unfolding the paradox of gatekeepers resilience across cluster life cycle stages," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1206, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Edwards-Schachter, Mónica & Anlló, Guillermo & Castro-Martínez, Elena & Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel & Fernández De Lucio, Ignacio, 2012. "Motives for inter-firm cooperation on R&D and innovation: empirical evidence from Argentine and Spain," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201204, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 04 Jun 2012.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers XREAP2012-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00658535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sophie Hooge & Cédric Dalmasso, 2011. "Learning from innovation echoes in mature organizations - The case of the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-00696968, HAL.
- Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2012. "The Localization of Interfirm Transaction Relationships and Industry Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 17, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00622969 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00653441 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:69778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore