Report NEP-PPM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2012. "Time-to plan lags for commercial construction projects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peterson, Stephen Bovard, 2011. "Why it Worked: Critical Success Factors of a Financial Reform Project in Africa," Scholarly Articles 4876869, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," Working Papers hal-00622969, HAL.
- Sophie Hooge & Cédric Dalmasso, 2011. "Learning from innovation echoes in mature organizations - The case of the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-00696968, HAL.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Using Affiliation Networks to Study the Determinants of Multilateral Research Cooperation Some empirical evidence from EU Framework Programs in biotechnology," Working Papers halshs-00697556, HAL.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," FIW Working Paper series 093, FIW.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2012. "Measuring and managing the impact of risk on organizations: The Case of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 38975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2012.