Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Onur Cobanli & Prof. Franz Hubert, 2012. "Pipeline Power," EcoMod2012 4448, EcoMod.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1224, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- Waft Grais & Kangbin Zheng, 1996. "Strategic Interdependence in European East-West Gas Trade: A Hierarchical Stackelberg Game Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 61-84.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Game theory with pipelines
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-06-21 19:54:00
by himaginary in himaginaryの日記 on 2012-06-22 12:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2013. "Bargaining Power, Energy Security and Networks: an Applied Game Theory Approach," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 5877, EcoMod.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2015.
"Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. " Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: a Cooperative Game Theory Approach," Working Papers 2014:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. "Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach," IEFE Working Papers 61, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ekaterina Orlova & Franz Hubert, 2012. "Competition or Countervailing Power for the European Gas Market," EcoMod2012 4490, EcoMod.
- repec:aen:journl:ej37-si3-abrell is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining Power; Transport Network; Natural Gas;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GTH-2012-05-29 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-29 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-29 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-05-29 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:wpaper:y:2012:i:093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.