Report NEP-TRE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russo, Antonio, 2012. "Voting on Road Congestion Policy," TSE Working Papers 12-310, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2012.
- Zhigang Li & Xiaohua Yu & Yinchu Zeng & Rainer Holst, 2012. "Estimating transport costs and trade barriers in China: Direct evidence from Chinese agricultural traders," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 112, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Shunsuke Managi, 2012. "Willingness to pay for the infrastructure investments for alternative fuel vehicles," Discussion Papers 1207, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Lee, Henry & Grant, Lovellette, 2011. "Will Electric Cars Transform the U.S. Market," Scholarly Articles 5116458, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Eva Valeri & Amanda Stathopoulos & Edoardo Marcucci, 2012. "Energy Efficiency In The Transport Sector: Policy Evolution In Some European Countries," Working Papers 0312, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Stefanie Peer & Erik Verhoef & Jasper Knockaert & Paul Koster & Yin-Yen Tseng, 2011. "Long-Run vs. Short-Run Perspectives on Consumer Scheduling: Evidence from a Revealed-Preference Experiment among Peak-Hour Road Commuters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-181/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 25 Aug 2014.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00607207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," FIW Working Paper series 093, FIW.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2012. "The curse of the first-in-first-out queue discipline," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.