Transportation Infrastructure and Development in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010.
"Why do cooperatives fail? Big versus small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers' Societies, 1930-36,"
Working Paper Series
0110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010. "Why Do Cooperatives Fail? Big versus Small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers’ Societies, 1930-36," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Thor & Enflo, Kerstin, 2017.
"Locomotives of local growth: The short- and long-term impact of railroads in Sweden,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 124-138.
- Thor Berger & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Locomotives of Local Growth: The Short- and Long-Term Impact of Railroads in Sweden," Working Papers 0042, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Berger, Thor & Enflo, Kerstin, 2014. "Locomotives of Local Growth: The Short- and Long-Term Impact of Railroads in Sweden," Lund Papers in Economic History 132, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Morten Jerven, 2014. "A West African experiment: constructing a GDP series for colonial Ghana, 1891–1950," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(4), pages 964-992, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRailroads; Trade Costs; Urbanization; Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-29 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRE-2012-05-29 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00607207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.