Report NEP-AFR-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Fourie & Robert Ross & Russel Viljoen, 2012. "Literacy at South African Mission Stations," Working Papers 284, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Temitope L.A. Leshoro, 2012. "Estimating the inflation threshold for South Africa," Working Papers 285, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- El-hadj Bah & Lei Fang, 2011. "Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Niek Schoeman, 2012. "Efficiency of Optimal Taxation in a Dynamic Stochastic Environment: Case of South Africa," Working Papers 201218, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00607207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tachibana, Towa & Sakurai, Takeshi, 2012. "How Do New Cash Crops Spread or Not Spread?: The Case of Rice in a Suburban Area, Ghana," Discussion Paper Series 569, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peterson, Stephen Bovard, 2011. "Why it Worked: Critical Success Factors of a Financial Reform Project in Africa," Scholarly Articles 4876869, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Khemani, Stuti & Walton, Michael & Devarajan, Shantayanan, 2011. "Civil Society, Public Action and Accountability in Africa," Scholarly Articles 5131503, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012. "The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-Evaluating the Impact," Working Papers 201219, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sunel Grimbeek & Steven F. Koch & Richard J. Grimbeek, 2012. "The Consistency of Merger Decisions in a Developing Country: The South African Competition Commission," Working Papers 286, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Papaioannou, Jason & Van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2012. "The Dictator Effect: How Long Years in Office Affects Economic Development in Africa and the Near East," CEPR Discussion Papers 8962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00689460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edwards, Lawrence & Lawrence, Robert Z., 2011. "AGOA Rules: The Intended and Unintended Consequences of Special Fabric Provisions," Scholarly Articles 4669675, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "New indicators for the mobile banking nexus," MPRA Paper 38575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Kutsoati & Randall Morck, 2012. "Family Ties, Inheritance Rights, and Successful Poverty Alleviation: Evidence from Ghana," NBER Working Papers 18080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.