Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Admasu Shiferaw & Måns Söderbom & Eyersusalem Siba & Getnet Alemu, 2013. "Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia," Working Papers 129, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
References listed on IDEAS
- Page, John & Soderbom, Måns, 2012. "Is Small Beautiful? Small Enterprise, Aid and Employment in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, November.
- Naude, Wim & Matthee, Marianne, 2007. "The Significance of Transport Costs in Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-94 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:198-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015.
"The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets. Evidence from Uganda,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 385-412.
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2013. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6600, The World Bank.
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets. Evidence from Uganda," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00977051, HAL.
- Rajesh SN Raj & Kunal Sen, 2016. "Moving out of the bottom of the economy? Constraints to firm transition in the Indian informal manufacturing sector," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Christian K. Darko & Giovanni Occhiali & Enrico Vanino, 2018. "The Chinese are Here: Firm Level Analysis of Import Competition and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2018.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moller,Lars Christian & Wacker,Konstantin M., 2015. "Ethiopia?s growth acceleration and how to sustain it?insights from a cross-country regression model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7292, The World Bank.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, "undated". "Economic and Political Factors in Infrastructure Investment: Evidence from Railroads and Roads in Africa 1960â€“2015," Working Papers 2017-3, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:178-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Admasu Shiferaw, 2016. "Constraints to Private Investment in a High-Growth Environment: Firm-level Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 168, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:51:y:2015:i:11:p:1541-1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.