Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Admasu Shiferaw & Måns Söderbom & Eyersusalem Siba & Getnet Alemu, 2013. "Road Infrastructure and Enterprise Dynamics in Ethiopia," Working Papers 129, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2010.
"Evaluating the Distributional Implications of Price Movements: Methodology, Application and Australian Evidence,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 352-366, September.
- Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray & Rebecca Valenzuela, 2008. "Evaluating The Distributional Implications Of Price Movements: Methodology, Application And Australian Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 33/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- D. Coondoo & A. Majumder & R. Ray, 2004. "A Method of Calculating Regional Consumer Price Differentials with Illustrative Evidence from India," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(1), pages 51-68, March.
- Paul Blacklow & Ranjan Ray, 2000.
"A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: The Australian Evidence, 1975-76 to 1993-94,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(4), pages 317-329.
- Blacklow, P. & Ray, R., 1999. "A Comparison of Income and Expenditure Inequality Estimates: the Australian Evidence, 1975/76 to 1993/94," Papers 1999-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Mukesh Eswaran & Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2007. "How does poverty decline? Evidence from India, 1983-1999," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2011.
"Prices, Inequality, And Poverty: Methodology And Indian Evidence,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 428-448, September.
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2009. "Prices, Inequality and Poverty: Methodology and Indian Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-1199, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2011. "The Calculation of Rural Urban Food Price Differentials from Unit Values in Household Expenditure Surveys: A new procedure and comparison with existing methods," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 2002.
"Taking prices seriously in the measurement of inequality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 47-69, October.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Taking Prices Seriously in the Measurement of Inequality," Discussion Papers dp99-7, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Linh Vu Hoang, 2009. "Estimation of Food Demand from Household Survey Data in Vietnam," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Arthur Lewbel & Krishna Pendakur, 2009. "Tricks with Hicks: The EASI Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 827-863.
- Muellbauer, John, 1974. "Prices and Inequality: The United Kingdom Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(333), pages 32-55, March.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1998. "Consumption Inequality and Income Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 603-640.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 2002. "Why has economic growth been more pro-poor in some states of India than others?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 381-400, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:198-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015.
"The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets. Evidence from Uganda,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 385-412.
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2013. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6600, The World Bank.
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets. Evidence from Uganda," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00977051, HAL.
- Rajesh SN Raj & Kunal Sen, 2016. "Moving out of the bottom of the economy? Constraints to firm transition in the Indian informal manufacturing sector," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Moller,Lars Christian & Wacker,Konstantin M., 2015. "Ethiopia?s growth acceleration and how to sustain it?insights from a cross-country regression model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7292, The World Bank.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, "undated". "Economic and Political Factors in Infrastructure Investment: Evidence from Railroads and Roads in Africa 1960â€“2015," Working Papers 2017-3, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:178-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Admasu Shiferaw, 2016. "Constraints to Private Investment in a High-Growth Environment: Firm-level Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 168, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:51:y:2015:i:11:p:1541-1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .