Is Small Beautiful? Small Enterprise, Aid and Employment in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Development Aid for Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 88530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Page, 2016. "Industry in Tanzania Performance, prospects, and public policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & Ville Pikkarainen & Risto Rönkkö & Finn Tarp, 2017. "Development and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 169, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Crick & Mamadou Diop & Momadou Sow & Birame Diouf & Babacar Diouf & Joseph Muhwanga & Muna Dajani, 2016. "Enabling private sector adaptation in developing countries and their semi-arid regions – case studies of Senegal and Kenya," GRI Working Papers 258, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:13:y:2016:i:2:p:221-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2016. "MSMEs Financing in Burundi and its Welfare Effect," BeFinD Working Papers 0111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:376-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crick, Florence & Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Fankhauser, Sam & Diop, Mamadou, 2018.
"How do African SMEs respond to climate risks? Evidence from Kenya and Senegal,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 157-168.
- Florence Crick, Shaikh Eskander, Sam Fankhauser, Mamadou Diop, 2017. "How do African SMEs respond to climate risks? Evidence from Kenya and Senegal," GRI Working Papers 284, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016.
"Rational Asymmetric Development, Piketty and Poverty in Africa,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 13(2), pages 221-246, December.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "Rational Asymmetric Development, Piketty and Poverty in Africa," MPRA Paper 76586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2016.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Rational Asymmetric Development, Piketty and Poverty in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/040, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:afrdev:v:27:y:2015:i:s1:p:44-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.