Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. " Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: a Cooperative Game Theory Approach," Working Papers 2014:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. "Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach," IEFE Working Papers 61, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz Hubert & Svetlana Ikonnikova, 2011.
"Investment Options And Bargaining Power: The Eurasian Supply Chain For Natural Gas,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 85-116, March.
- Hubert, Franz & Ikonnikova, Svetlana, 2009. "Investment Options and Bargaining Power the Eurasian Supply Chain for Natural Gas," MPRA Paper 17854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Franz & Cobanli Onur, 2015.
"Pipeline Power: A Case Study of Strategic Network Investments,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 75-110, June.
- Cobanli, Onur & Hubert, Franz, 2014. "Pipeline Power: A Case Study of Strategic Network Investments," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100596, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 2005.
"Allocation rules for network games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 128-154, April.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "Allocation Rules for Network Games," Game Theory and Information 0303010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "Allocation Rules for Network Games," Working Papers 2003.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "Allocation Rules for Network Games," Working Papers 1160, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2008. "Rejoinder on: Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 60-61, July.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2008. "Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1224, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ekaterina Orlova & Franz Hubert, 2012. "Competition or Countervailing Power for the European Gas Market," EcoMod2012 4490, EcoMod.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orlova, Ekaterina & Hubert, Franz, 2014. "Network Access and Market Power," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100474, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:jspord:0941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Chung Tsao & Vu Thuy Linh, 2016. "Supply Chain Network Designs Developed for Deteriorating Items Under Conditions of Trade Credit and Partial Backordering," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 933-956, September.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9338-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork markets; Cooperative games; Distribution networks; Bargaining;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:15:y:2015:i:1:p:71-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.