Rejoinder on: Transversality of the Shapley value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & María del Carmen Marco Gil & Pedro Gadea Blanco, 2010.
"Some game-theoretic grounds for meeting people half-way,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gadea-Blanco, Pedro & Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Marco-Gil, María del Carmen, 2013. "Some game-theoretic grounds for meeting people half-way," Working Papers 2072/220217, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Karl Michael Ortmann, 2016. "The link between the Shapley value and the beta factor," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 39(2), pages 311-325, November.
- Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo & Fernández, Francisco R., 2012. "Avoiding unfairness of Owen allocations in linear production processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 125-131.
- Roberto Lucchetti & Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2015. "Ranking sets of interacting objects via semivalues," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 567-590, July.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2015.
"Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. " Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: a Cooperative Game Theory Approach," Working Papers 2014:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. "Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach," IEFE Working Papers 61, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Aguilera, Néstor E. & Di Marco, Silvia C. & Escalante, Mariana S., 2010. "The Shapley value for arbitrary families of coalitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 125-138, July.
- van den Brink, René & González-Arangüena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & del Pozo, Mónica, 2014.
"Order monotonic solutions for generalized characteristic functions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 786-796.
- René van den Brink & Enrique González-Aranguena & Conrado Manuel & Mónica del Pozo, 2013. "Order Monotonic Solutions for Generalized Characteristic Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-093/II, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:60-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .