Universal Characterization Sets for the Nucleolus in Balanced Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, William, 2015.
"Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: An update,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 41-59.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Rodica Brânzei & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs, 2005.
"Strongly essential coalitions and the nucleolus of peer group games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 447-460.
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Strongly Essential Coalitions and the Nucleolus of Peer Group Games," Discussion Paper 2003-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D. Granot & F. Granot & W. R. Zhu, 1998. "Characterization sets for the nucleolus," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(3), pages 359-374.
- Groote Schaarsberg, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2012. "Interactive Purchasing Situations," Discussion Paper 2012-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K, 1991. "On Finding the Nucleolus of an N-Person Cooperative Game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(4), pages 329-338.
- Jeroen Kuipers & Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern, 1998. "Note Computing the nucleolus of min-cost spanning tree games is NP-hard," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(3), pages 443-450.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Other publications TiSEM ab187dab-1b5b-40c3-a673-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shellshear, Evan & Sudhölter, Peter, 2009. "On core stability, vital coalitions, and extendability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 633-644, November.
- Rodica Brânzei & Elena Iñarra & Stef Tijs & José Zarzuelo, 2006. "A Simple Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(2), pages 259-272, August.
- Granot, Daniel & Hamers, Herbert & Kuipers, Jeroen & Maschler, Michael, 2011. "On Chinese postman games where residents of each road pay the cost of their road," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 427-438, June.
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 370-372.
- Michael Maschler & Jos Potters & Hans Reijnierse, 2010. "The nucleolus of a standard tree game revisited: a study of its monotonicity and computational properties," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 89-104, March.
- Fromen, Bastian, 1997. "Reducing the number of linear programs needed for solving the nucleolus problem of n-person game theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 626-636, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Smilgins, Aleksandrs, 2016. "Risk capital allocation with autonomous subunits: The Lorenz set," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 151-157.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative game theory; Nucleolus; Characterization sets;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-05-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2015-05-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .