Universal Characterization Sets for the Nucleolus in Balanced Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:14:y:2012:i:01:n:s0219198912500077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, William, 2015.
"Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: An update,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 41-59.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Rodica Brânzei & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs, 2005.
"Strongly essential coalitions and the nucleolus of peer group games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(3), pages 447-460, September.
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Strongly Essential Coalitions and the Nucleolus of Peer Group Games," Discussion Paper 2003-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D. Granot & F. Granot & W. R. Zhu, 1998. "Characterization sets for the nucleolus," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(3), pages 359-374.
- Groote Schaarsberg, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2012. "Interactive Purchasing Situations," Discussion Paper 2012-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K, 1991. "On Finding the Nucleolus of an N-Person Cooperative Game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(4), pages 329-338.
- Jeroen Kuipers & Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern, 1998. "Note Computing the nucleolus of min-cost spanning tree games is NP-hard," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(3), pages 443-450.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Other publications TiSEM ab187dab-1b5b-40c3-a673-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shellshear, Evan & Sudhölter, Peter, 2009. "On core stability, vital coalitions, and extendability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 633-644, November.
- Rodica Brânzei & Elena Iñarra & Stef Tijs & José Zarzuelo, 2006. "A Simple Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(2), pages 259-272, August.
- Granot, Daniel & Hamers, Herbert & Kuipers, Jeroen & Maschler, Michael, 2011. "On Chinese postman games where residents of each road pay the cost of their road," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 427-438, June.
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- M. Maschler & B. Peleg & L. S. Shapley, 1979. "Geometric Properties of the Kernel, Nucleolus, and Related Solution Concepts," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 303-338, November.
- Michael Maschler & Jos Potters & Hans Reijnierse, 2010. "The nucleolus of a standard tree game revisited: a study of its monotonicity and computational properties," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 89-104, March.
- Fromen, Bastian, 1997. "Reducing the number of linear programs needed for solving the nucleolus problem of n-person game theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 626-636, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Smilgins, Aleksandrs, 2016. "Risk capital allocation with autonomous subunits: The Lorenz set," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 151-157.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:9:y:2018:i:2:p:25-:d:146126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative game theory; Nucleolus; Characterization sets;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2015-05-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2015-05-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.