Finding the nucleoli of large cooperative games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Vermeulen, Dries, 2003.
"On the nucleolus of neighbor games,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Vermeulen, D., 1999. "On the Nucleolus of Neighbour Games," Other publications TiSEM 24d16e9c-4dab-4284-8b39-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Vermeulen, D., 1999. "On the Nucleolus of Neighbour Games," Discussion Paper 1999-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, T. E. S. & Tijs, Stef, 2005. "Computing the nucleolus of cyclic permutation games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 270-280, April.
- Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans & Biswas, Amit, 2006. "The nucleolus of balanced simple flow networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 205-225, January.
- Dennis Leech, 2003. "Computing Power Indices for Large Voting Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(6), pages 831-837, June.
- Lemaire, Jean, 1991. "Cooperative Game Theory and its Insurance Applications," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 17-40, April.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K, 1991. "On Finding the Nucleolus of an N-Person Cooperative Game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(4), pages 329-338.
- Jeroen Kuipers & Ulrich Faigle & Walter Kern, 2001. "On the computation of the nucleolus of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(1), pages 79-98.
- Fromen, Bastian, 1997. "Reducing the number of linear programs needed for solving the nucleolus problem of n-person game theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 626-636, May.
- Daniel Granot & Michael Maschler, 1998. "Spanning network games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 467-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamás Solymosi, 2019. "Weighted nucleoli and dually essential coalitions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 48(4), pages 1087-1109, December.
- Reiner Wolff, 2017. "The Integer Nucleolus of Directed Simple Games: A Characterization and an Algorithm," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2016. "Finding the Nucleoli of Large Cooperative Games: A Disproof with Counter-Example," MPRA Paper 69789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liebmann, Thomas & Kassberger, Stefan & Hellmich, Martin, 2017. "Sharing and growth in general random multiplicative environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 193-206.
- Tamás Solymosi, 2019. "Weighted nucleoli and dually essential coalitions (extended version)," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1914, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Márton Benedek & Jörg Fliege & Tri-Dung Nguyen, 2020. "Finding and verifying the nucleolus of cooperative games," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2021, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2017. "Simplifying the Kohlberg Criterion on the Nucleolus: A Disproof by Oneself," MPRA Paper 77143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNucleolus; Cooperative game; Multi-level programming; Payoff distribution; Constraint generation; Lexicographical minimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:248:y:2016:i:3:p:1078-1092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.