On the nucleolus of neighbor games
The class of neighbour games is the intersection of the class of assignment games (cf. Shapley and Shubik (1972)) and the class of component additive games (cf. Curiel et al. (1994)). For assignment games and component additive games there exist polynomially bounded algorithms of order p4 for calculating the nucleolus, where p is the number of players. In this paper we present a polynomially bounded algorithm of order p2 for calculating the nucleolus of neighbour games.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1994. "Sequencing and cooperation," Other publications TiSEM be67f9e9-7a4a-47f1-9fb9-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Imma Curiel & Jos Potters & Rajendra Prasad & Stef Tijs & Bart Veltman, 1994. "Sequencing and Cooperation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 566-568, June.
- Tamás Solymosi & Harry Aarts & Theo Driessen, 1998. "On Computing the Nucleolus of a Balanced Connected Game," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 983-1009, November.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Pere Villar, Joan, 2002. "Assignment Games Satisfy the CoMa-Property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 231-239, February.
- Flip Klijn & Dries Vermeulen & Herbert Hamers & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs & Joan Pere Villar, 2003.
"Neighbor games and the leximax solution,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 58(2), pages 191-208, November.
- Klijn, F. & Vermeulen, D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 1999. "Neighbour Games and the Leximax Solution," Discussion Paper 1999-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:fth:tilbur:99110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:58:y:2003:i:2:p:191-208 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)