On the nucleolus of neighbor games
The class of neighbour games is the intersection of the class of assignment games (cf. Shapley and Shubik (1972)) and the class of component additive games (cf. Curiel et al. (1994)). For assignment games and component additive games there exist polynomially bounded algorithms of order p4 for calculating the nucleolus, where p is the number of players. In this paper we present a polynomially bounded algorithm of order p2 for calculating the nucleolus of neighbour games.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1994. "Sequencing and cooperation," Other publications TiSEM be67f9e9-7a4a-47f1-9fb9-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Klijn, F. & Vermeulen, D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Pere Villar, J., 1999.
"Neighbour Games and the Leximax Solution,"
1999-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Flip Klijn & Dries Vermeulen & Herbert Hamers & Tamás Solymosi & Stef Tijs & Joan Pere Villar, 2003. "Neighbor games and the leximax solution," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 58(2), pages 191-208, November.
- repec:fth:tilbur:99110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Pere Villar, Joan, 2002.
"Assignment Games Satisfy the CoMa-Property,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 231-239, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:58:y:2003:i:2:p:191-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imma Curiel & Jos Potters & Rajendra Prasad & Stef Tijs & Bart Veltman, 1994. "Sequencing and Cooperation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 566-568, June.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:146:y:2003:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.