Assignment Games Satisfy the CoMa-Property
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuipers, Jeroen, 1993. "On the Core of Information Graph Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(4), pages 339-350.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2003. "Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-331, August.
- Marina Núñez & Tamás Solymosi, 2017.
"Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 254(1), pages 211-234, July.
- Nunez, Marina & Solymosi, Tamás, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/15, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Marina Núnez & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1425, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2011. "Core of the assignment game via fixed point methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 72-76, January.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Vermeulen, Dries, 2003. "On the nucleolus of neighbor games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carlos Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2018. "Solving Becker's assortative assignments and extensions," UB Economics Working Papers 2018/376, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Trudeau, Christian & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2017.
"On the set of extreme core allocations for minimal cost spanning tree problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 425-452.
- Christian Trudeau & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2015. "On the set of extreme core allocations for minimal cost spanning tree problems," Working Papers 1505, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007.
"A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006. "A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market," Working Papers 275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Christian Trudeau, 2015. "From the bankruptcy problem and its Concede-and-Divide solution to the assignment problem and its Fair Division solution," Working Papers 1506, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. Javier & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2011. "Assignment markets with the same core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 553-563.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2009. "Competitive prices of homogeneous goods in multilateral markets," Working Papers 370, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
- van Velzen, S., 2003. "Dominating Set Games," Discussion Paper 2003-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oriol Tejada, 2013. "Analysis of the core of multisided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(1), pages 189-205, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:38:y:2002:i:2:p:231-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.