Assignment markets with the same core
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Núñez, 2004. "A note on the nucleolus and the kernel of the assignment game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(1), pages 55-65, January.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007.
"A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006. "A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market," Working Papers 275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Pere Villar, Joan, 2002. "Assignment Games Satisfy the CoMa-Property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 231-239, February.
- T. E. S. Raghavan & Tamás Solymosi, 2001. "Assignment games with stable core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 177-185.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2008.
"On the dimension of the core of the assignment game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 290-302, September.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006. "On the dimension of the core of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 167, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Nunez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2003. "Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-331, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tejada, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Lohmann, E.R.M.A., 2013. "A Unifying Model for Matching Situations," Discussion Paper 2013-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nunez, Marina & Solymosi, Tamás, 2014.
"Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games,"
Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP)
2014/15, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Marina Núnez & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1425, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- F.Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2015. "Insights into the nucleolus of the assignment game," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/333, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Tejada, O. & Borm, P. & Lohmann, E., 2014. "A unifying model for matrix-based pairing situations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 55-61.
More about this item
KeywordsAssignment game; Core; Semilattice;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:553-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .