A Unifying Model for Matching Situations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tijs, S.H. & Parthasarathy, T. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V., 1984. "Permutation games : Another class of totally balanced games," Other publications TiSEM a7edfa18-6224-4be3-b677-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1986. "Assignment games and permutation games," Other publications TiSEM c9a47c3b-28d3-4874-b0a2-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, T. E. S. & Tijs, Stef, 2005. "Computing the nucleolus of cyclic permutation games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 270-280, April.
- Quint, Thomas, 1996. "On One-Sided versus Two-Sided Matching Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 124-134, September.
- Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. Javier & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2011. "Assignment markets with the same core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 553-563.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
Keywordsmatching situations; permutation games; assignment games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:18155a8c-1961-495d-a20d-f2ea76bbbc78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.