Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1974. "Disadvantageous syndicates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 324-326, November.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Gardner, Roy, 1977. "Shapley value and disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 513-517, December.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Oriol Tejada, 2010. "A note on competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 658-662.
- Legros, Patrick, 1987.
"Disadvantageous syndicates and stable cartels: The case of the nucleolus,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 30-49, June.
- Patrick Legros, 1987. "Disadvantageous syndicates and stable cartels: the case of the nucleolus," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977.
"Monopoly, syndicate, and shapley value: About some conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, August.
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976. "Monopoly, syndicate and shapley value : about some conjectures," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7604, CEPREMAP.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1973. "Disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Quint, Thomas, 1991. "The core of an m-sided assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 487-503, November.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2010. "Symmetrically multilateral-bargained allocations in multi-sided assignment markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 249-258, March.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1974. "Disadvantageous Syndicates in Exchange Economies," Discussion Papers 105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tejada, O. & Borm, P. & Lohmann, E., 2014. "A unifying model for matrix-based pairing situations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 55-61.
- Tejada, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Lohmann, E.R.M.A., 2013. "A Unifying Model for Matching Situations," Discussion Paper 2013-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-11-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2012-11-11 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2012-11-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2012283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.