Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardner, Roy, 1977. "Shapley value and disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 513-517, December.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Oriol Tejada, 2010. "A note on competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 658-662.
- Legros, Patrick, 1987.
"Disadvantageous syndicates and stable cartels: The case of the nucleolus,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 30-49, June.
- Patrick Legros, 1987. "Disadvantageous syndicates and stable cartels: the case of the nucleolus," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quint, Thomas, 1991. "The core of an m-sided assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 487-503, November.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1974. "Disadvantageous Syndicates in Exchange Economies," Discussion Papers 105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977.
"Monopoly, syndicate, and shapley value: About some conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, August.
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976. "Monopoly, syndicate and shapley value : about some conjectures," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7604, CEPREMAP.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1974. "Disadvantageous syndicates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 324-326, November.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1973. "Disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2010. "Symmetrically multilateral-bargained allocations in multi-sided assignment markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 249-258, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tejada, O. & Borm, P. & Lohmann, E., 2014. "A unifying model for matrix-based pairing situations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 55-61.
- Tejada, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Lohmann, E.R.M.A., 2013. "A Unifying Model for Matching Situations," Discussion Paper 2013-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-11-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2012-11-11 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2012-11-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2012283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .