No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- O. Tejada & M. Álvarez-Mozos, 2016. "Vertical syndication-proof competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 289-327, December.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J & Grazzini, Lisa, 1999.
" Taxing Market Power,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 475-497.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GRAZZINI, Lisa, "undated". "Taxing market power," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1422, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & GRAZZINI, Lisa, 1998. "Taxing market power," CORE Discussion Papers 1998048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ilya Segal, 2000. "Collusion, Exclusion, and Inclusion in Random-Order Bargaining," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0738, Econometric Society.
- Sawa, Ryoji, 2014. "Coalitional stochastic stability in games, networks and markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 90-111.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Masahiro Okuno, 1977. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," Discussion Papers 305, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Buschena, David E. & Gray, Richard S., 1998. "Trade Liberalization And International Merger In Cournot Industries: The Case Of Barley Malting In North America," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20950, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shubik, Martin, 1985. "The many approaches to the study of monopolistic competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Martin Shubik, 1984. "The Many Approaches to the Study of Monopolistic Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 713, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen & Fabrice Valognes, 2012. "Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 553-565, July.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2012. "Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach," Post-Print halshs-00651185, HAL.
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "A Game of Barter with Barriers to Trade," Discussion Papers 302, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., "undated". "Théories de la concurrence imparfaite: illustrations récentes de thèmes anciens," CORE Discussion Papers RP 398, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz, 1979. "Théories de la concurrence imparfaite : illustrations récentes de thèmes anciens," Working Papers hal-01527449, HAL.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2013. "Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 208-228, 04.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2009. "Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations," Discussion Papers 10-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1982. "The Conventionally Stable Sets in Noncooperative Games with Limited Observations: The Application to Monopoly and Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 614, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:6:y:1973:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed