Monopoly, syndicate, and shapley value: About some conjectures
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976. "Monopoly, syndicate and shapley value : about some conjectures," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7604, CEPREMAP.
- O. Tejada & M. Álvarez-Mozos, 2016. "Vertical syndication-proof competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 289-327, December.
- Levy, Anat & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1997.
"Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(4), pages 969-991, November.
- Anat Levy & Lloyd Shapley, 1986. "Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining," UCLA Economics Working Papers 420, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anat Levy & Lloyd Shapley, 1990. "Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining," UCLA Economics Working Papers 590, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anat Levy & Lloyd S. Shapley, 1992. "Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining," UCLA Economics Working Papers 671, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alp Atakan, 2008. "Bargaining: separately or together?," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(4), pages 295-319, February.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ilya Segal, 2000. "Collusion, Exclusion, and Inclusion in Random-Order Bargaining," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0738, Econometric Society.
- Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen & Fabrice Valognes, 2012. "Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 553-565, July.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2012. "Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach," Post-Print halshs-00651185, HAL.
- Avishay Aiche & Anna Rubinchik & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2015. "The asymptotic core, nucleolus and Shapley value of smooth market games with symmetric large players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 135-151, February.
- Aiche, Avishay & Rubinchik, Anna & Shitovitz, Benyamin, "undated". "The asymptotic core, nucleolus and Shapley value of smooth market games with symmetric large players," Working Papers WP2012/8, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1999. "The Asymptotic Nucleolus of Large Monopolistic Market Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 186-206, December.
- Chakrabarti, Subhadip & Tangsangasaksri, Supanit, 2011. "Labor unions and Nash bargaining using coalition formation games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-64, July.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:15:y:1977:i:2:p:235-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed