The core of an m-sided assignment game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O. Tejada & M. Álvarez-Mozos, 2016. "Vertical syndication-proof competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 289-327, December.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2009. "Symmetrically multilateral-bargained allocations in multi-sided assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 216, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Streekstra, Leanne & Trudeau, Christian, 2020. "Stable source connection and assignment problems as multi-period shortest path problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 7/2020, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. Javier & Rafels, Carlos & Ybern, Neus, 2020. "Assortative multisided assignment games: The extreme core points," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 144-153.
- Leanne Streekstra & Christian Trudeau, 2020. "Stable source connection and assignment problems as multi-period shortest path problems," Working Papers 2003, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Tejada & Marina Núñez, 2012. "The nucleolus and the core-center of multi-sided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(2), pages 199-220, April.
- Ata Atay & Marina Núñez, 2019. "Multi-sided assignment games on m-partite graphs," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 279(1), pages 271-290, August.
- Atay, Ata & Núñez, Marina, 2019. "A note on the relationship between the core and stable sets in three-sided markets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 10-14.
- Auriol, N. & Marchi, E., 2004. "k-Sided permutation games and multiprices of equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 506-517, October.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2013. "Von Neumann–Morgenstern solutions in the assignment market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1282-1291.
- Atay, Ata & Solymosi, Tamás, 2018. "On bargaining sets of supplier-firm-buyer games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 99-103.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:2:p:199-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marchi, E. & Oviedo, J. A., 1997. "The core of a further m-sided assignment game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 617-625, May.
- Camelia Bejan & Juan Camilo Gómez, 2018. "Equal treatment without large numbers," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 47(4), pages 1239-1259, November.
- Sherstyuk, Katerina, 1998. "Efficiency in partnership structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 331-346, August.
- Ata Atay & Francesc Llerena & Marina Núñez, 2016. "Generalized three-sided assignment markets: core consistency and competitive prices," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(3), pages 572-593, October.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr, 1997. "The supplier-firm-buyer game and its m-sided generalization," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 21-27, August.
- Oishi Takayuki & Sakaue Shin, 2014. "Middlemen in the Shapley-Shubik Competitive Markets for Indivisible Goods," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1-2), pages 1-8, August.
- Oriol Tejada, 2013. "Analysis of the core of multisided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(1), pages 189-205, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:3:y:1991:i:4:p:487-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.