Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010.
"Private information, transferable utility, and the core,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007. "Private information, transferable utility,and the core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- O. Tejada & M. Álvarez-Mozos, 2016. "Vertical syndication-proof competitive prices in multilateral assignment markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(4), pages 289-327, December.
- Peter Knudsen & Lars Østerdal, 2012.
"Merging and splitting in cooperative games: some (im)possibility results,"
International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(4), pages 763-774, November.
- Peter Holch Knudsen & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2005. "Merging and Splitting in Cooperative Games: Some (Im-)Possibility Results," Discussion Papers 05-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- H. Michener & Daniel Myers, 1998. "An Empirical Comparison of Probabilistic Coalition Structure Theories in 3-Person Sidepayment Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 37-82, August.
- María Gómez-Rúa & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2017.
"A monotonic and merge-proof rule in minimum cost spanning tree situations,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 813-826, March.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2015. "A monotonic and merge-proof rule in minimum cost spanning tree situations," MPRA Paper 62923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolphe Durand & Robert M. Grant & Tammy L. Madsen & Joshua Gans & Michael D. Ryall, 2017. "Value capture theory: A strategic management review," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980. "Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Harborne W. Stuart, 2016. "Value Gaps and Profitability," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 56-70, March.
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. Bloch & S. Ghosal, 1995. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," Working Papers 343, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Adam Brandenburger & Harborne Stuart, 2007. "Biform Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 537-549, April.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2013.
"Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 208-228, April.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2009. "Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations," Discussion Papers 10-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fran Walker to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.