The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004. "The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1975. "The rate of convergence of the core of an economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1979. "On the Rate of Convergence of the Core," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 349-357, June.
- Grodal, Birgit, 1975. "The rate of convergence of the core for a purely competitive sequence of economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 171-186.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "A Conjecture of Shapley and Shubik on Competitive Outcomes in the Cores of NTU Market Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(4), pages 335-344.
- Cheng, Hsueh-Cheng, 1981. "What Is the Normal Rate of Convergence of the Core? (Part I)," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 73-83, January.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- W. Hildenbrand, 1968. "The Core of an Economy with a Measure Space of Economic Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 443-452.
- Billera, Louis J., 1974. "On games without side payments arising from a general class of markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 129-139, August.
- Cheng, Hsueh-Cheng, 1982. "Generic Examples of the Rate of Convergence of the Core," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(2), pages 309-321, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2008. "A three way equivalence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 380-391, March.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart T. & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2014.
"Trade through endogenous intermediaries,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 262-268.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2010. "Trade through endogenous intermediaries," MPRA Paper 22046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kilenthong, WT & Qin, CZ, 2014. "Trade through endogenous intermediaries," University of California at Santa Barbara, Recent Works in Economics qt8qg8869g, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Market games and clubs,"
33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Leonidas C. Koutsougeras and & Nicholas Ziros, 2006. "A three way equivalence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0634, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Chen-Zhong Qin & Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Marshallian Money, Welfare, and Side-Payments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1729, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:42:y:2006:i:2:p:180-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.