A Conjecture of Shapley and Shubik on Competitive Outcomes in the Cores of NTU Market Games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jan-Philip Gamp, 2014. "Competitive outcomes and the inner core of NTU market games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(3), pages 529-554, November.
- Sun, Ning & Trockel, Walter & Yang, Zaifu, 2008.
"Competitive outcomes and endogenous coalition formation in an n-person game,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 853-860, July.
- Sun, N. & Trockel, W. & Yang, Z.F., 2004. "Competitive Outcomes and Endogenous Coalition Formation in an n-Person Game," Discussion Paper 2004-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Martin Shubik, 2012.
"Selecting a unique competitive equilibrium with default penalties,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 119-132, June.
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Selecting a Unique Competitive Equilibrium with Default Penalties," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1712, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brangewitz, Sonja & Gamp, Jan-Philip, 2014. "Competitive outcomes and the core of TU market games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 454, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0115-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2013. "Representation of non-transferable utility games by coalition production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 141-149.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006.
"The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004. "The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2009.
"Strategic basins of attraction, the path dominance core, and network formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 462-487, May.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0614, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Caepr Working Papers 2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Brangewitz, Sonja & Gamp, Jan-Philip, 2013. "Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions and competitive payoffs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 224-227.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2011. "Representation of TU games by coalition production economies," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 430, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:22:y:1993:i:4:p:335-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .