Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions and competitive payoffs
We establish a link between cooperative and competitive behavior. For every possible vector of weights of an asymmetric Nash bargaining solution there exists a market that has this asymmetric Nash bargaining solution as its unique competitive payoff vector.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1994. "The Inner Core of an n-Person Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 431-444, May.
- Trockel, Walter, 1996. "A Walrasian approach to bargaining games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 295-301, June.
- Walter Trockel, 2005.
"Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution,"
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 255-263, 01.
- Trockel,W., 2003. "Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 355, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Walter Trockel, . "Core-Equivalence for the Nash Bargaining Solution," Discussion Papers 03-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "A Conjecture of Shapley and Shubik on Competitive Outcomes in the Cores of NTU Market Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 335-44.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2010.
"The Coalitional Nash Bargaining Solution,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(5), pages 1593-1623, 09.
- Billera, Louis J., 1974. "On games without side payments arising from a general class of markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 129-139, August.
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Martin Shubik, 2009.
"Selecting a Unique Competitive Equilibrium with Default Penalties,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1712, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Martin Shubik, 2012. "Selecting a unique competitive equilibrium with default penalties," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 119-132, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:121:y:2013:i:2:p:224-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.