The rate of convergence of the core for a purely competitive sequence of economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 2010.
"Location choice in two-sided markets with indivisible agents,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, May.
- Robert M. Anderson & Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 2005. "Location Choice in Two-Sided Markets with Indivisible Agents," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2056, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 2010. "Location choice in two-sided markets with indivisible agents," Scholarly Articles 27755298, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2011. "Non-Walrasian decentralization of the core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 610-616.
- Anderson, Robert M., 2010. "Core allocations and small income transfers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 373-381, July.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite & Steven R. Williams, 1988. "The Rate of Convergence to Efficiency In The Buyer's BidDouble Auction As The Market Becomes Large," Discussion Papers 741, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Trockel, Walter, 2011. "Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 355, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006.
"The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004. "The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:2:y:1975:i:2:p:171-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.