An Example of a Slow-Converging Core
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Martin Shubik & Alok Kumar, 2001.
"A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1290, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alok Kumar & Martin Shubik, 2001. "A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm223, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Kumar, Alok & Shubik, Martin, 2003. "A computational analysis of core convergence in a multiple equilibria economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 253-266, February.
- Lloyd S. Shapley, 1992. "Kernels of Replicated Market Games," UCLA Economics Working Papers 654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yosha, Oved, 1997. "Diversification and Competition: Financial Intermediation in a Large Cournot-Walras Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 64-88, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:16:y:1975:i:2:p:345-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .