The rate of convergence of the core of an economy
No abstract is available for this item.
- Zhou, Lin, 1992. "Strictly fair allocations in large exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 158-175.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Scarsini, Marco, 2007.
"Large newsvendor games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 316-337, February.
- Luigi Montrucchio & Marco Scarsini, 2005. "Large Newsvendor Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 15, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Marco Scarsini & L. Montrucchio, 2007. "Large newsvendor games," Post-Print halshs-00126776, HAL.
- Martin Shubik & Alok Kumar, 2001. "A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1290, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alok Kumar & Martin Shubik, 2001. "A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm223, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Anderson, Robert M., 2010. "Core allocations and small income transfers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 373-381, July.
- Kumar, Alok & Shubik, Martin, 2003. "A computational analysis of core convergence in a multiple equilibria economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 253-266, February.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite & Steven R. Williams, 1988. "The Rate of Convergence to Efficiency In The Buyer's BidDouble Auction As The Market Becomes Large," Discussion Papers 741, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Trockel,W., 2003. "Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 355, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006. "The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004. "The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Yosha, Oved, 1997. "Diversification and Competition: Financial Intermediation in a Large Cournot-Walras Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 64-88, July.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Strictly Fair Allocations in Large Exchange Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 972, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:2:y:1975:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed