The rate of convergence of the core of an economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Lin, 1992. "Strictly fair allocations in large exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 158-175.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Scarsini, Marco, 2007. "Large newsvendor games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 316-337, February.
- Martin Shubik & Alok Kumar, 2001.
"A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1290, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alok Kumar & Martin Shubik, 2001. "A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm223, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Anderson, Robert M., 2010. "Core allocations and small income transfers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 373-381, July.
- Kumar, Alok & Shubik, Martin, 2003. "A computational analysis of core convergence in a multiple equilibria economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 253-266, February.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite & Steven R. Williams, 1988. "The Rate of Convergence to Efficiency In The Buyer's BidDouble Auction As The Market Becomes Large," Discussion Papers 741, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Trockel,W., 2003. "Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 355, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006.
"The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004. "The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Yosha, Oved, 1997. "Diversification and Competition: Financial Intermediation in a Large Cournot-Walras Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 64-88, July.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Strictly Fair Allocations in Large Exchange Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 972, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:2:y:1975:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.