Large Newsvendor Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1975. "The rate of convergence of the core of an economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1972. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market: A Correction," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 955-958, September.
- Slikker, Marco & Fransoo, Jan & Wouters, Marc, 2005. "Cooperation between multiple news-vendors with transshipments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 370-380, December.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Muller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 2002. "The Newsvendor Game Has a Nonempty Core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-126, January.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Gary D. Eppen, 1979. "Note--Effects of Centralization on Expected Costs in a Multi-Location Newsboy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 498-501, May.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1998. "Vector Measure Games Based on Measures with Values in an Infinite Dimensional Vector Space," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 25-46, July.
- Anderson, Robert M., 1992. "The core in perfectly competitive economies," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 413-457 Elsevier.
- Ricardo Ernst & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1999. "The Effects of Selling Packaged Goods on Inventory Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1142-1155, August.
- Hartman, Bruce C. & Dror, Moshe & Shaked, Moshe, 2000. "Cores of Inventory Centralization Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 26-49, April.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 1999. "Capacity Choice and Allocation: Strategic Behavior and Supply Chain Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1091-1108, August.
- Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz & Ezra Einy, 1999. "The core of a class of non-atomic games which arise in economic applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özen, Ulas & Norde, Henk & Slikker, Marco, 2011. "On the convexity of newsvendor games," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 35-42, September.
- Ozen, U. & Slikker, M. & Norde, H.W., 2007. "A General Framework for Cooperation under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2007-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & García-Jurado, I. & Meca, A. & Mosquera, M.A., 2011. "Cooperative game theory and inventory management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 459-466, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnewsvendor games; nonatomic games; core; balanced games.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.