Cooperation between multiple news-vendors with transshipments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1999. "The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 537-553, October.
- Meca, Ana & Timmer, Judith & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Borm, Peter, 2004.
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 127-139, July.
- Meca-Martinez, A. & Timmer, J.B. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999. "Inventory Games," Discussion Paper 1999-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meca, A. & Timmer, J.B. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Borm, P.E.M., 2004. "Inventory games," Other publications TiSEM 49368f2d-02fc-49c9-9d74-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Muller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 2002. "The Newsvendor Game Has a Nonempty Core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-126, January.
- Marco Scarsini & Alfred Muller & Moshe Shaked, 2002. "The newsvendor game has a non-empty core," Post-Print hal-00539841, HAL.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Ravi Anupindi & Yehuda Bassok & Eitan Zemel, 2001. "A General Framework for the Study of Decentralized Distribution Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 349-368, February.
- Nils Rudi & Sandeep Kapur & David F. Pyke, 2001. "A Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1668-1680, December.
- Hartman, Bruce C. & Dror, Moshe & Shaked, Moshe, 2000. "Cores of Inventory Centralization Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 26-49, April.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 1999. "Capacity Choice and Allocation: Strategic Behavior and Supply Chain Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1091-1108, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:167:y:2005:i:2:p:370-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.